We would like to present the several stages of the course structure at the International School of Languages Warsaw.
The scheme is simplified in order to convey the most important information.
We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the following steps:
|Before the course||1. Identifying the student’s needs and expectations
2. Establishing the language level
3. Deciding on the frequency of the meetings
4. Choosing the lector
5. Signing up the contract
|During the course||1. Following the course syllabus, schedule and objective
2. The supervision of the methodologist over the course
3. Progress tests
4. Student’s report (upon request of the client)
|After the course||1. Final test
2. Student’s evaluation (upon request of the client)
3. Certification of the course completion
4. Setting new educational goals for the student